On this day last year, I posted a contest: guess the amount of money in the jar and win Stampin’ Up! product. This time, however, the money goes toward my trip to Convention in Salt Lake City in just three weeks. (Did you just hear me screaming with excitement?) Since I’ve been saving coins for an entire year, I’m planning BIG!
ETA: It may help you to know that this is a quart jar. Last year I used the same jar. You can see it here. Last year’s total was $45.24.
I’ve been setting aside some special items just for the contest winner again this year. So take a guess! Here are the rules:
- I’ll take the jar to the bank to be counted on Wednesday.
- The person who leaves me a comment on this post with a dollar amount guess closest to the actual amount wins.
- Only one guess per person.
- The contest closes at midnight CST Tuesday (tomorrow!). That is, guesses after 12:01 a.m. on Wednesday will not be counted.
- You must be in the United States to win.
- In the event of a tie, my husband will randomly choose the winner.
- I’ll contact you for your mailing address on Wednesday and mail your prize (or hand deliver it).